Season 2021-2022 Gears Pro League Watch & Win (Split 1)
The 2021-2022 Season is here and Split 1 is well underway! Don’t miss your chance to collect the Delicious weapon set by tuning into the Pro League broadcasts on Tuesday and Wednesday each week, starting at 5 PM ET (2 PM PT, 4 PM CT).
Skins will continue to be entitled based on how many points a user has accumulated. Points can be earned by watching Pro League streams.
- In order to earn points, you will have to be logged in and watching the streams at live.gearsofwar.com
- You can earn points by watching the stream for at least an hour
- Points can only be earned during active Pro League Live stream durations
- You MUST have the window you are viewing on open in order to earn points. You will NOT earn points if your browser is minimized.
|Each hour watched||100|
Skins will be entitled manually before the following week’s Pro League broadcasts if:
- You have the required amount of points for each respective skin and you have acquired points that week by watching for one hour. (Remember, points do not update right away)
- Users should only be logged into one account at a time.
|Min. points accrued by user||Completed a check-in quest during any of the Pro League streams in:||Skin unlocked|
|250||Week 1||Delicious Boomshot|
|500||Week 1||Delicious Dropshot|
|750||Week 2||Delicious Torque Bow|
|1000||Week 2||Delicious Embar|
|1250||Week 2||Delicious Longshot|
|1500||Week 3||Delicious Lancer GL|
|1750||Week 3||Delicious Retro Lancer|
|2000||Week 4||Delicious Talon Pistol|
|2500||Week 4||Delicious Boltok|
|3000||Week 4||Delicious Snub Pistol|
|3500||Week 5||Delicious Claw|
|4000||Week 5||Delicious Mace|
Don’t forget! The top scoring users at the end of the Split 1 will receive the Winter Swarm Hunter character skin!
- Go to live.gearsofwar.com and log in with your Xbox Live Account.
- Here you can view Chat, Quests and Twitter panels side-by-side.
- Points will appear in the top right under your Xbox Username. Please note that if you’ve updated your username it may still display your old one, but rest assured that you will still receive items as the platform uses the User ID attached to your account (which doesn’t change)
- Please note:
- Updates in points can take some time to reflect on your account.
- Due to a bug points may not appear to track correctly on mobile devices. As long as you are watching (device is actively streaming live.gearsofwar.com during broadcast times) your points will track correctly on the platform’s side.
- Each phase the points will reset. Individual accounts reflect this reset after you’ve begun earning points in that phase.
Pro League Week 1 (October 19th/20th)
Pro League Week 2 (October 26th/27th)
Pro League Week 3 (November 2nd/3rd)
Pro League Week 4 (November 9th/10th)
Pro League Week 5 (November 16th/17th)